By now, you’ve picked up some of the core elements of leadership:
- Lead by example
- Demonstrate the company’s values in everything you do
- Build a culture of respect and get your staff invested in the business
- Create a happy working environment
- Maintain a positive attitude – and be passionate!
As a leader, you’re going to make mistakes, but leadership isn’t about getting it right all the time. Make sure you’re constantly working to communicate those values and build effective relationships with your followers.
- An interesting video that explains how you can change your company’s culture with a pen and paper. An interesting article that discusses how music and great leadership are related.
- In this video Roselinde Torres discusses some strategies and practices that makes a great leader.
- In this video, Itay Talgram discusses the ultimate leadership challenge of creating perfect harmony.
- In this video Nadia Lopez discusses how to deal with conflict as a leader.